Malkapur Own Doc Article

Malkapur Own Doc

Malkapur, Buldana

Coming from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Malkapur is a town and a comunitario council in Buldana area in the Of india state of Maharashtra. Malkapur is also known as the entrance of Vidarbha. It is a major commercial and educational centre in Buldhana district. Malkapur is known intended for producing silk cotton. In the British era it was known as the " white gold of Vidarbha. " Malkapur includes a vast paper industry as well as the primary daily news suppliers to Mumbai are in Malkapur. Malkapur also has many dal mills, and a major farming industry devoted to mahyco and ankur seed. Chemical plants are also positioned at MIDC. Malkapur is known as a well-known grain and cloth market due to the proximity to Madhya Pradesh. Member Loksabha (Raver Region)В: Shri. Haribhau Jawle (Bhartiya Janta Party) Member Vidhansabha (Malkapur and Nandura Region)В: Shri. Chensukhji Sancheti (Bhartiya Janta Party) President: Adv. Majeed Qureshi (INC)

Vice President: Shri. Mahadeo Vanare (ShivSena)

Malkapur can be found at 20°31′N 76°07′E as well as 20. 52°N 76. 12°E / 20. 52; seventy six. 12[3]. It has the average elevation of 255 metres (839 feet) Going by Indian Census report of 2001, Malkapur had a human population of sixty one, 015. Men constitute 51% of the inhabitants while females account for the remaining 49%. In Malkapur, 15% of the human population is less than the age of six. The average literacy rate of Malkapur is 69% which is higher than the national average literacy price which is fifty nine. 5%. Out of it, the male literacy rate can be 75% while the female literacy rate is usually 63%. RECORD 2001

2887MalkapurM. Cl. MaharashtraBuldana

TotalВ Population: -Person sixty one, 015 MalesВ 31, 398 Females 30, 617 Human population Between AGE GROUP В 0 TO 6: -TotalPerson being unfaithful, 220 Males: -4, 785 Females: - 4, 435 Literates: - Person 42, 069 Men 23, 517 Females 18, 552